The following is a chronology of major events in Georgeland in 2021.
- President of Georgeland - Campbell Rhodes
- Prime Minister of Georgeland - Tom Elderton
- Chief Justice of Georgeland - Nisreen Sharif
State and District Leaders
- Chief Minister of Bradmarch - Michael Bridger
- Leader of the Opposition - Simon Hopkins
- Chief Minister of Capitalia - Ravinda Ramayarin
- Leader of the Opposition - Nick Fielding
- Chief Minister of Delmago Island - Maryanne Hislop
- Leader of the Opposition - Vacant
- Chief Minister of East Mainland - Emily Quincy
- Leader of the Opposition - Norman Schumann
- Chief Minister of Long Island - Ian Barwell
- Leader of the Opposition - Clinton Fossey
- Chief Minister of Scoita - Lisa Cromwell
- Leader of the Opposition - Alexandra Dodge
- Chief Minister of West Mainland - Eve Morris
- Leader of the Opposition - Liam Margoyles
- Head of Government of the Federal District - Jennifer Dugdale
- Leader of the Opposition - Mike Jones
- Governor of Bradmarch - Stephen Potter
- Governor of Capitalia - Elaine Cooper
- Governor of Delmago Island - Michael G. Walker
- Governor of East Mainland - David Arat (acting, to January 7), Justin Ryan (acting, from January 7), Linda Nguyen (from 16 February)
- Governor of Long Island - Joanne Welsh
- Governor of Scoita - Antonia Williams
- Governor of West Mainland - Claudia Anderson
- 7 - Rally for Freedom leader Brad Zimmerman is stripped of committee assignments by the Speaker of the House of Commons after he endorses the activities of far-right insurgents in Washington DC, who stormed Congress in an effort to overturn Joe Biden's election as president.
- 18 - The Legislature of Delmago Island increases its size to fourteen, with the additional member to be selected by voters of the island at-large. The change is designed to allow Maryanne Hislop, elected Chief Minister at the November election, to enter the legislature as she failed to win a seat.
- 19 - The 2020-21 season of Georgeland's football competition begins, with an altered schedule to allow for a final in September, as opposed to May. The 2019-20 season was disrupted by the coronavirus pandemic which caused a three-month suspension of games. The 2021-22 season is also expected to be on an altered schedule, to allow a transition back to the standard October-May calendar.
- 20 - ExoTek, the country's largest electronics manufacturer, goes into receivership as its board and CEO Damon Grough resign. The company had experienced negative growth for two financial years but is unable to compete with newer market entries from Japan, Australia and India.
- 6 - Linda Nguyen is elected Governor of East Mainland, defeating former Chief Justice David Arat and far-right activist James Bryant. She is the state's first Asian-Georgelander governor and the country's first state governor of Vietnamese ancestry. She is also the first former refugee elected to be a state governor, having arrived with her family as a child.
- 10 - Gary Bird, a former army general, is appointed Georgeland Ambassador to the United Kingdom. On the same day, by co-incidence, John Bracks is appointed as the United Kingdom Ambassador to Georgeland. Former senator and cabinet minister Douglas Jankowski is appointed as Georgeland's Ambassador to the Organisation for Co-operation and Economic Development.
- 24 - The Capitalia House of Assembly is formally dissolved by Governor Elaine Cooper, pending a general election on 16 April.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.