- The Hubble space telescope is placed into orbit.
- Gulf War ensues after Iraq invades Kuwait.
- Germany is reunified.
- Tiffany Conner is born.
- The Novaya Zemlya Free Republic becomes independent.
- Gulf War ends.
- The Military rule in Skandinavia ends; the Monark inherits the lost power of the Forsvaret.
- The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics is reorganized into the Union of Soviet Sovereign Republics.
- Unrest in the Balkans leads to genocide and war in Bosnia.
- Bill Clinton is inaugurated as 42nd president of the US.
- Al Qaeda bombs the World Trade Center, failing to bring the towers down.
- The Internet and World Wide Web is born.
- Battle of Mogadishu between US forces and Somali militants occurs.
- US President Clinton signs the Assault Weapons Ban in breach of the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution.
- The US invades Haiti.
- George W. Bush is elected governor of Texas.
- The still unsolved assasination of Jonas Boehm occurs.
- The Austro-Hungarian Confederation is disbanded.
- The New Germanic Empire is formed.
- The Neuemark is established as the currency of the New Germanic Empire.
- The World Trade Organization is established.
- Austria and Sweden join the EU.
- Yahoo! is founded.
- Oklahoma City bombing kills 168 people.
- Serbia War
- eBay is founded.
- Israeli Prime Minister assassinated.
- The unabomber is arrested.
- Israel retaliates against Lebanese terrorist attacks.
- First Chechnyan War in the Soviet Union.
- Osama bin Laden declares jihad against the United States.
- The Taliban take over Afghanistan.
- The first electric car is produced.
- Bill Clinton is elected President for a second term in the US.
- Tony Blair becomes British Prime Minister.
- The UK hands over control of Hong Kong to China.
- British Princess Diana dies in a car accident.
- The F22 Raptor makes it's first test flight.
- US Lewinsky Scandal
- Osama bin Laden declares jihad against all Jews.
- Pakistan and India commense multiple nuclear tests.
- The first RFID implant is tested in the UK.
- Google is founded.
- Hugo Chavez is elected President of Venezuela.
- The Euro is established.
- Kosovo War begins.
- The Canadian province of Northwest Territories is divided, creating the province of Nunavut.
- Columbine High School Massacre occurs in the US.
- Cecilia Norsjov is elected as the first female and liberal State Minister of Skandinavia.
- World population reaches six billion.
- The Vietnamese Liberation Army invades Ho Chi Minh City.
- Portugal returns Macao to China.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.