| This article is under construction and/or revamp and will be completed at a later date
. If this article has not been edited in several days, please remove this template.|
The Greater German Empire
Middle Ages: (1500-1600)
Prior Events to Formation of Greater German Empire: (-1517)
Conflicts with Holy Roman Empire: (1517-1600)
Early Modern Period: (1600-1700)
Modern Period: (1700-1800)
Nineteenth Century: (1800-1900)
Civil War: (1801-1806)
Breakaway of Seafaring Confederation:
Late Nineteenth Century:
World Wars I: (1900-1919)
The Greater German Empire's territory covered areas in the current nations of the Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Slovenia, Austria, the Czech Republic, Poland, Sweden, Denmark, Schleswig-Holstein-Jutland and Saxony.
The Seafaring Confederation
Two successor nations, namely Saxony and Schleswig-Holstein-Jutland, would later become two important parties in the formation of the Seafaring Confederation.
- ↑ "Atlas of Europe in the Middle Ages", Ostrovski, Rome, 1998, page 70
- ↑ John Pike. "Holy Roman Empire - 1500 - The German Empire".
- ↑ "Reich und Glaubensspaltung, Deutschland 1500-1600".
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "Introduction to Global Politics".
- ↑ "Nation und Nationalismus in Deutschland, 1770-1990".