This is only a suggestion, and could help us majorly in establishing a mainstream history.
- Christoper Columbus, during his first voyage, discovers Albion.
- September 9th - Albion is sighted by a French slave ship, and the ship establishes a small fort in what is now <INSERT>, Ixania.
- September 12th - The French ship departs back to France with the slaves, leaving the fort to a company of about fourteen men, six women, and two girls.
- December 21st - The French ship arrives in Bordeaux and tells about the island of massive size, word quickly spread across France.
- January 4th - Word of undeveloped, uninhabited land has reached all of Europe.
- January 7th - The French monarchy claims the island as the sovereign territory of France.
- January 11th - The French fort on Albion is hit by a blizzard, reducing its size to only two, bedridden men. The French fort is soon completely empty.
- May 6th - With spring coming late, many nations across Europe set sail for Albion.
WRITE YOUR HISTORY HERE
- May 8th - The French ship Signeur Bleu sets sail to establish a colony for France.
- May 11th - The French slave ship Sang sets sail from Dakar to the small island of Ixania to re-establish the abandoned fortress.
- Auguest 7th - The Sang re-establishes the French settlement, naming it Port-au-Sang (meaning Port of the Sang), and begins expanding slave operations with the French colony in Senegal.
- August 19th - The Signeur Bleu establishes the small settlement of Endroit d'Doré on a sheltered incline in the coastline. The Signeur Bleu immediately begins to sail back as soon as the colonists are working to establish buildings.
- August 28th - With the scarcity of wood, most homes in the colony are constructed from abundant sources of tan stone with wood reserved for furniture and roofs.
- August 29th - To maintain the level of slaves dying from disease and the harshness of the land, hundreds of slaves in West Africa are planned to be moved to Ixania.
- September 3rd - With homes for all five colonist families, Endroit d'Doré is established as the capital of the Province of Sagesse of the Kingdom of France.
- September 7th - The Sagessic Council of Houses is established as the unanimous body of governance for the province. The Council elects to prepare a scout group to map out the surrounding area and resources.
- September 12th - The scout group departs heading south, with five men and two collies.
- September 13th - The scouts find a fresh water river about x miles south of Endroit d'Doré. Meanwhile, the Council creates plans to build a small pier from which to fish off of and dock small ships.
- September 15th - The proximity of Ixania proves to be a blessing as slaves are shipped into Port-au-Sang by the boatload. The gold and diamond-rich mountains serve as the basis of the new economy, and the wealth of the island is used to attract more colonist to the island.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.